I think I have a special connection with Copenhagen at heart. Of course, I have one of my very best friends living there, settling down with his families just around the corner of the Botanical Garden. I enjoy the food there. It is so fresh and giving me a feeling of health. I love the people too – their smiles and sense of happiness. I would love to go again:
- to bring bottles of wine along to meet my friends at their houses – enjoy the laughters and bring each other up to speed on things that’ve been happening.
- to visit my favourite Chinese restaurant – Diamond Rice.
- to try the very nice open sandwich.
- to have a look at the wet market – Torvehallerne. It is actually very clean. So, no worries.
- to visit the start up community, which I visited before.
- to try to book a room at Hotel D’Angleterre. It was full every time I tried to book before.
My favourite hotel in Copenhagen is Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers.